Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Arrival

Oh, I'm in a blog now? Whatever.
Actually, Heh heh, Cool!
Me when I was little, chillin' with mama.
Ah, summer time!

Bacchus' Last day with us.
Don't be sad, it's alright.
Me-n-Sophie
Me-n-Monkey



Auntie Claudia, Niecey 'Lizabeth, and mama and me at the beach.
Mama and Elizabeth having trouble with their shades.
Papa and me hiking in the mountains.

This is a cabin we all biked to.  We saw a family of 3 Grizzlies walking up the beach toward us,  That was exciting!




The rest of the time was pretty much boring.



We also biked the trail of blue ice this year, I loved it!



This is papa's birthday,  I let him bike me into the backcountry across snow patches and through mud.  I think he likes it or something.
Hey, see that toy there?  Maybe you could just give it a little nudge?  Come back now, y'all hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment